Sunday, December 07, 2003

Innocence lost.

In the naive years that make up my entire existence i've come to understand that no one ever really "gets it" in the end. We are all just wandering around hoping to run into someone who will laugh at your jokes and thinks you're funny even when youre not. Is there some fabricated plan to the rest of our lives or is everything just randomly thrown together. cross your fingers and hope they still love you in 50 years, 40 lbs, and a lot of wasted money later. I would like to believe that somewhere between the structured design and pointless wandering, there is a happy medium where people can find the love they deserve without having to throw themselves out in front of traffic. I'm not saying that i'm going to be expecting my soul mate to just magnetically collide into me, but i don't want to have to be searching up and down boardwalks with a sign. i don't know where i'm going with this. its too late for a heated debate against myself. i havent studied enough ap us. but i need to get sleep. so i'll deal with these ideas later

No comments: