Tuesday, December 23, 2003

i found my friendsfile yesterday that i had everyone fill out in aprilish? i guess it was funny

audrey... only


really funny. sometimes i just have to hit myself really hard and say "audrey, don't be so fucking ridiculous." i was saved by grace but destroyed by naivety. now who is grace and who is naivety? a few months ago or maybe less harrisonwent through his usual phase of wanting to be friends with me for 2 days. i guess i should be expecting an instant message in a few weeks then. thats great, hes as predictable as my period, which is, needless to say, not predictable at all. except you know its going to be there at the most inopportune times.


youre right, motorcycle drive by is an amazing song. it reminds me of you actually and the warm summer mornings with the windows down, and how the song made me feel at ease even though i wasnt. i could go on for hours about how applicable the lyrics are to my life but that would just be the epitome of redundancy so ill leave it at this
"I hope you take a piece of me with you.
And there's things I'd like to do
that you don't believe in.
I would like to build something,
but you'd never see it happen."

"Taste the salt and taste the pain,
I'm not thinking of you again.
Summer dies and swells rise,
The sun goes down in my eyes."

No comments: