Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I'm of foul temperament at the moment. My discontent seeded in the overwhelmingly boring weekend ahead of me that will encompass me reading several novels in indianapolis "the mecca of american culture," if you will. Throughout the elongated weekend, i will be spending 3 of the 4 nights reading and then going to bed at 10:30. This may seem a somewhat petty matter for such cold-hearted resentment, but my days off are few, and my friends, fewer. So i will be returning saturday morning with one day to go before ill-willed sunday shows his miserable face. Thanks, abraham lincoln, but no thanks. I will have to pass this holiday up in spirit. This should be a disgruntling stay, for lack of a better word. I need to pack but updating this is my seemingly non-vocal expression of my opinion which, to say the least, has gone over looked for far too long. haha. I also need to go buy Killer Angels. an exciting task no doubt. I miss carter, hows that mother fuckers?

No comments: