Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I have nothing cool to say today except im not done with my apus yet and im predicting to stay up until about 130. no one really made me smile today so ic ant write about it here. damn. i know youre all really sad about it huh? too bad people can't comment and tell me how cool/funny i am and how much they love me. so sad. ohhhh i'm crying about it right now. this is me being a bitch. AHhAHAHAHahhaah. well i'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown or anxiety attack but im still in the denial stage so its okay. the fall play is going to fucking rock because we fucking rule. this is hands down the best cast EVER. man right about now i'm really wishing you could comment and tell me you love me. i really need to hear it at least 18 times a day or i get depressed. :( i also wish i could write really nice comments on here about some things people said to me. hmm let me go through my conversations and try to find a good one eh?!


a l i c a t 108 (5:08:06 PM): are you ready to write that paper for me yet?

Atreyu05 42 (1:28:17 AM): I like blogs

H1 SP1KED (11:04:01 PM): was "i have to pee" an expression or a figure of speech?

Chaos6575 (5:33:31 PM): talk to you later, emo punk rocker

leggy410 (10:44:53 PM): i may be taken in by all the gays down there...

frack698 (10:40:39 PM): so light and so bright thats pretty nice

frack698 (12:41:44 PM): youve got some reading to do miss

frack698 (10:26:35 PM): .yeah luz is an amazing woman.


i actually think those comments are better than the thousands of messages i get everyday from people telling me they love me. on top of that, it would be pretty difficult to sift through those thousands of messages to try and find the perfect ones without hurting peoples feelings. i wouldnt want anyone to feel left out because i didnt include their display of affection towards me in my blog. this is still me being a bitch. hahahahahaha and this is me going back to my homework. that took way too long

No comments: