Saturday, February 15, 2003

well it has been 5 days since i wrote in this last and i have nothing to say except the play went well. and i am so glad. i turned 16 so whenever i want to get my license i can. unless i don't find the grandma wallet with the permit in it. that would be funny. well maybe not. i hope the play goes as well tonight as it did yesterday. it was nice having my friends go. i appreciated it so much. well valentines day slipped my mind because it was actually a good birthday. despite the fact that i had no significant other to share the pathetically over-rated holiday with, i had an overall good day. amazing. i consider myself an element similar to neon. i have so much electronegativity that i don't bond with anyone. and no one bonds with me, and i am just better off by myself. all my spots are filled up and my valence electrons are fine. just leave me alone and ill be fine. i don't need another element to form a compound with. i'm too good for that.

No comments: