Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"tell me this love hasn't changed me, hasn't changed me at all."
teganandsara

so today my parking permit got revoked for the rest of the year from the incident when it got stuck in the snow this weekend.
stolaf is so stupid.
and my diet coke tastes really funky.
i have a problem with not doing my work.
i can feel myself putting on my spring weight.
my stomach hurts from the amazing tuna sandwhich i just ate.
i used to drink a lot of water until i lost my nalgene this weekend.
i'm kind of a feminist and i'm not upset about it.


"you know I can't apologize
for everything I know
I mean you don't have to agree with me
but once you get me going
you better just let me go
we have to be able to criticize
what we love
say what we have to say
cause if you're not trying to make something better
as far as I can tell
you're just in the way."
anidifranco

No comments: