Friday, January 03, 2003

Today i learned that billy idol song. kiss me deadly. i really like this chord that its in it... oh lol i just looked and its G. i thought i would have a cool name. its still pretty.

I have a lot of homeowork to do before school on monday but the chances are i will just spend all sunday doing it instead of beign smart and spreading it out through the next 3 days and tonight.

i get my lincencia por manejar in a month in a half. so thats cool. not like i have anywhere to go. well its january and there are a few birthdays worth mentioning this month. Charlie's is on the 16th and Jessica's is on the 20th. Greg's is the 24th. happy early birthday.

everyone should clear the calender on FEBRUARY 14th and 15th. why? because those are the days of the winter play and i'm in it!!! and FEBRUARY 14th is also my birthday! and valentines day!!!! what better way to spend that lovely holiday than to see a play!! with me?! and lauren of coursE!

No comments: