Tuesday, November 06, 2012

the country that eats its young

I think it takes balls to be a conservative woman today. and that is pathetic. It is just really not cool to be anything other than liberal. I'm so sick of the propaganda. I'm sick of people saying that conservatives are all homophobic, woman-hating, and uneducated. I'm sick of people deciding to be democrats but remaining completely politically ignorant.

I'm glad everyone voted for Obama because he's such a rock star. It is irrelevant that he's done absolutely nothing the last 4 years. It's MUCH better to have a sitting duck presidency than take all the (completely rational) risks associated with electing Romney, i.e. converting the whole country to Mormonism, making abortion illegal, taking away the right to vote from women, black people, and hispanics, and, of course, stealing from the poor and giving to the rich. That about sums up his platform, right?

does anyone who voted for Obama really know what his platform was for his second term? does anyone who voted for Obama know what a political platform is? DOWN WITH THE 1%, right? yeah. that about sums it up.

Here is my selfish political agenda:
1. I don't believe in the redistribution of wealth. at all. I want to decide what happens to the money I make.
2. I don't want to give any of my money to fight wars that don't involve me or my country.
3. I don't believe in welfare. at all.
4. I don't believe in punishing successful businesses or making up arbitrary income amounts (i.e. $250k./year) that guide tax brackets
5. I do believe in hard work
6. I do believe in personal accountability and an individually determined sense of moral obligation
7. I do believe in free will
8. I do believe in capitalism
9. I do believe in a balanced FUCKING budget

There is truly no such thing as a free lunch and I promise you, despite what he says, Obama can't give you one.

Today will not live on in infamy. But someone in the future is going to look back and wonder what could have possibly motivated us to make this decision for the future of our country.

No comments: