Thursday, November 29, 2012

Am I still what you're looking for?

I am grateful for everyday my cat is not satan


I can't be anyone but who I've always been.

I will always burn the popcorn. I will always be the loudest person in the room. I will always be stubborn and impatient. I will always sing the same verse of one song over and over again. I will always be outspoken. I will always prefer sweatpants over jeans. I will always love lame sitcoms. I will always hate going to clubs. I will always start projects I don't finish. I will always be terrible at crafts. I will always want to go out to eat rather than cook. I will always love beer, even if I don't drink it. I will always be melodramatic. I will always exaggerate everything. I will always need an SSRI. I will always be annoyed with stupid people. I will always be a cynic. I will always be trying to reach self-actualization. I will always push buttons. I will always hate doing laundry. I will always want to order dessert. I will always steal your fries. I will always hate driving.

I will always answer your calls. I will always laugh at your jokes. I will always bake you cupcakes. I will always go on bike rides with you. I will always try to make you laugh. I will always watch scary movies with you. I will always eat pizza with you. I will always tell you that you're smart and capable. I will always believe we have a future. I will always support you. I will always miss you when I'm gone. I will always wait up for you to come home. I will always surprise you with beer. I will always go to hot yoga with you. I will always pick you up if you can't drive home. I will always hold your hand. I will always want to be your family. I will always love you .

No comments: