Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sit back and relax, enjoy the crash

Can anybody hear me? Is anyone out there?
I've fallen and I'm broken down, I'm dying over here
If anybody's listening, I hope you hear my cries
My will to live is wearing thin, I'm running out of time

i feel like my life is collapsing on itself all the time. i plan on not using my degree. i am trying to figure out what im doing with the rest of my life and i have no idea. i've never really had any idea. its true my ideas change weekly/monthly. there is nothing about me that is more consistent than my inconsistency. my friends are like a real life portrayal of mean girls. i just don't know how to handle everything falling apart. i'm quickly slipping back into the person i never wanted to be again.
i want to move away from chicago. i want to go somewhere where no one knows me. i want to start over. i want to run away from everything. my cowardice and inability to own up to my own decisions is killing me. i can't wait to leave minnesota. i need to learn how to be myself.
i'm glad my classes are bullshit this semester. im too exhausted to keep doing this work. i've done nothing but work so hard for mediocre grades for 3 years. even the easy classes require more hours of reading than there are available in a day.

No comments: