Tuesday, October 16, 2007

trapped in the amber of this moment

there are a lot of things i wish i could do better. i feel like lloyd dobbler because i dont really know what i'm good at besides loving matt. i dont know how to feel about that because its something im really glad im good at. and if i can be happy and make matt happy, what else matters?

"What I really want to do with my life - what I want to do for a living - is I want to be with your daughter. I'm good at it."
say anything

also chaucer sucks. and i like to read important books but not his.

"The most important thing I learned... was that when a person dies he only appears to die. He is still very much alive in the past, so it is very silly for people to cry at his funeral. All moments, past, present, and future, always have existed, always will exist."
kurt vonnegut

No comments: