Thursday, October 11, 2007

cause afterall, you're my wonderwall

i can't wait to go home. i'm so excited to sleep in my own bed with axle on the floor next to me and matt coming over and going over to matts and it only being a 2 minute drive.

i feel sick to my stomach and also like there is a brick on my chest. i dont know what this is from but its bothering me.

the drive home is so nice and relaxing with court and at the same time my stomach is in knots and im so anxious and nervous.

i will come home to an empty house with only eric. this kind of is depressing but kind of nice at the same time. i think eric is the only person in my family who really gets me.

i keep forgetting to take my medicine and i think that might be a reason why i feel sick. i hate when i do that.

i'm also sick of eating hogan brothers and dont really want to anymore.

most people at st olaf annoy me and most customers at hogan brothers drive me insane.

No comments: