Thursday, September 27, 2007

you are the blood in my veins

its amazing how many times you can think of a particular person in one minute. its like how they say guys think about sex every 20 seconds or something well i kick that statistics ass with thinking about matt in general ever 10 seconds if not constantly throughout the day.

i drank too much tonight and then proceeded, obviously, to eat too much. this is the general way of things and i must work out tomorrow before work if i dont want to feel like a hobgoblin. i havent run in over a month and im starting to doubt whether or not its even possible for me to do so. im going to go to the gym and eliptocal it up just in case. that way i can feel like im burning calories and doing something even if im not really.

in other news, the caf. has been disappointing the last several days and i anxiously await my shift and hogan brothers and consequentially my 1/2 hoagie with all my special ingredients. i always talk about not getting a sandwhich when iwork but i always do. ahhh woe is me.

this is my first non-verse update in a while and im not really sure how to feel about it. i have a headache from the alcohol an i should be drinking water but none of it is cold so im having diet coke and greatly anticipating my breakfast/wahtevermeal of tomorrow. i think im hungrier here than i am at home. i don know why this is. probably because of all my extreme brain activity burning calories like the mother fucking iron man.

No comments: