Sunday, September 16, 2007

for someone who doesn't read this

on the off chance that you do, for some random reason, decide to look at this, i just want you to know how much i love you. youre everything to me. i'm sorry for everything i did. im sorry for everything ive ever done in the past. im sorry for constantly expecting you to end up acting like steve. there are a lot of things i wish i could do differently and more successfully in our relationship but i'm trying so hard. please don't give up on me. i want to be perfect for you and everything you could want/look for in another person because thats what you are for me. im sorry if this sounds tacky and cliche but its true and it won't ever change. part of me hopes you do read this but a bigger part of me knows you probably won't. maybe ill read this to you on the phone since i can't seem to ever get the write words out when i actually want to. im scared youll decide this isnt worth the trouble but i want to do everything in my power to prove to you that it is. i love you. more than youll ever know.


we are more than most will ever find.

No comments: