Wednesday, March 21, 2007

love is a warm gun

i love it when my parents constantly bitch about how expensive tuition is here. and how its draining their accounts left and right. i love that they do this after insisting that i go to any school that i want to go to and that money doesn't matter. i love that they try to make me feel bad about increasing monthly payments and car payments and how its all just SO expensive. i hate that they say this and then refuse to let me transfer when i offer to go to u of i. i hate that they tell me i have a problem with commitment and cant follow through with any school and how its making them so broke. all these privates schools. private liberal arts colleges. everything costs so much money. "audrey were trying to budget, st olaf is REALLY expensive." in fact, they can't even afford to feed eric or axle anymore since theyre spending every single cent they make on my over-priced education. they might have to start selling off family heirlooms just so i can graduate.

well i don't even like it that much. i really don't really like it at all.

this is me being immature.

and i just applied to iowa.

No comments: