Saturday, March 10, 2007

Decapitated Snow Penguin

I just realized that my flight to Argentina departs 2 hours earlier than i thought. So i hope i can finish my spanish test in time to get to the aeropuerto. PLUS the airport bus goes at 10am and 1pm and my flight is at 2 and test at 1045 so i cant take it. so i hope bri will still drive me. i am NOT paying for parking. anyway my car will probably be stuck in the snow until July so GREAT.

Having food in my room is the dumbest idea ive ever had. Next year i refuse to have it. i want to decorate my single badassly. what a great adjective. I want to have a lot of seating options in case people want to watch movies or something. I've been punching my stomach so hard i think ive bruised vital organs.

The march airedale is really cute and looks a lot like the ix.

"My therapist said not to see you no more.
She said youre like a disease without any cure.
She said i'm so obsessed that i'm becoming a bore.
Oh no. oh you think you're so prettyyyyyyyyyy."
James

I should be doing some reading or something. The fact that im not taking a writing GE this semester makes me feel like i'm never doing the work i should be. My schedule is actually pretty light.

Schedule for next fall:
Spanish 232
English 185
English 221
Art 121 (Foundation Ceramics)

last night i slipped on ice and fell really hard. my hand still kind of hurts and my knee is bruised. and it was all for nothing.

i cant wait to study abroad in Cairo.

No comments: