Tuesday, March 20, 2007

can't stop the overstock shop

so i FINALLY figured out how to put the title on my blog! i had almost given up entirely because i just assumed that since my blog was so old that it just could not be done. but i have DONE IT. its kind of embarassing because it was really easy to figure this time and i've tried to do it at least 20 times before.

As far as my day has been concerned, i skipped basketball and will therefore get a B in the class. GREAT. what a stupid rule. Then i skipped English because i had to study for Arab and also because i didnt do the reading for english so i would have nothing to contribute. It was justified for sure. Then i filled a blue book with the dimensions of the Arab Family, some of which i kind of made up. Now i have to describe all the problems of the Arab world and then solve them in a 5 page paper. This is so realistic. I also don't think i will ever get a 3.0. fuck this B- is a 2.7 policy. WHAT IS THAT! the only other school i know that does that is Johns Hopkins.

I wish my mom would just answer her phone so i can get her credit card number so i can order these boots. there are only 4 pairs left in size 9.5! I'm still almost 100% financially dependent on my parents. This is part of the reason i need to sell my eggs. Since they decided i have to pay for grad school myself, and since i figured out a BA in English gets me nowhere, i have come to no other conclusion but to take out loans and sell eggs. I figure selling one batch (however many eggs that entails i do not know) will pay my rent for a year, which seems like an even trade to me. Plus i don't need all my eggs, i only need 3 good ones. and i don't even need them until im like 30. I wish i could say that i want to donate my eggs because i want to help make an infertile family's dreams come true but its really just for the money. I have no shame.

Also, instant coffee is disgusting. i would much rather pay $1.10 everyday at the Cage than drink this shit in my room for free.

Courtney is living in a single apartment next year and "jealous" doesn't even begin to describe how i feel about it. I've started to take serious issue with the whole residential campus thing here. Its just getting annoying. And the fact that there is an extremely limited number of singles available makes life that much harder for people who just want to live ALONE. sorry but i refuse to be bunking my bed at age 22.

I leave to go to Argentina in 3 days. I'm kind of nervous because I've never been out of the country by myself before and I've never payed attention to the customs part in the past. Lily said its the last thing i should be worried about but i still am. I'm also almost packed! I know i'm over-packing but i need options. I want my mom to take me to Spain this summer. Eric is going with school and I want to go too! I don't think i really appreciated/understood Spain the last time I went so i need a second chance. I also speak better spanish now though still not even close to fluent. Its good to know that 8 years of spanish has gotten me to the literacy level of a 2nd grader.

Wow i sound like a spoiled brat. eh whatever.

No comments: