Thursday, November 30, 2006

I just painted my nails "green tea"




I also stopped being prevet, and then replanned the rest of my undergraduate career




I feel less like jumping out a window now, which i think is good.




We're getting my grandpa a puppy for christmas and it gets to live with us for 2 weeks first, i think this can only lead to extreme attachment. i think its going to be a cockapoo or a yorkie bichon. one of those pansy ass designer dogs that everyone secretly thinks is really adorable.




Courtney thinks her teeth moved from one specific incident with a pen cap. this is not true, but until she gets her retainer she will believe it is.




It looks like santa threw up in our room. thanks bri.

1 comment:

court said...

hahahhahahah im glad youre using this again. i wish i had something funnier to say.