Thursday, November 30, 2006

I also didnt mention that Ronny died. well, Ronny died. And i'm still upset about it and it still bothers me and i still think about it everyday. I don't think this is wrong or unusual. Its not like im still in complete mourning, i just dont think its something that goes away overnight.




Even though Gagan and Sarah insisted to steve that ronny didnt even like me, I know that its not true because i know they don't really know anything. The truth is no one really knew anything or maybe we could have done something. I mean maybe we couldnt, but the point is people shouldnt say that their dead friend didnt like his friends because it doesn't do anything but just hurt people.




this was a really lame and elementary post. i don't care.




I'm back with avengence.

No comments: