Friday, November 12, 2004

You save oceans baby.

So it looks like tonight will consist of pretending to study for bio and watching ocean's 11. It's kind of hard to describe how ive been feeling lately. I got yelled at twice during rehearsal today, once for not being productive and once for "being an ass." Apparently i'm cynical and unsympathetic. who knew? HAHEHEHshhA. i really dont want to be a "mean" person. i think maybe i'm just too sarcastic too often. I'm going to work on that. And what i've learned from Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason is that i want someone to love me just the way i am. I mean im not expecting that like tomorrow or anything, just a general statement that will probably stay accurate for years to come. Enough of that, I'm starting to sound like lauren. As amazing and interesting as this post is i think im going to be ending it abruptly.

darling, all of these awkwardjumpstartstalling conversations
mean much more to me than anything
when it comes down to me and you
and whether we're supposed to or not, we still will
we're so much better off than them

No comments: