Sunday, February 22, 2004

I'm listening to the postal service and fading into a techno-depressive mode. I'm in the mood for death cab but its in the car and I don't want to go get it. 5 days until the play. I'm nervous.
I am a visitor here. I am not permanent.

I need to cry a lot in the play and thinking about one phrase can get me really sad. But I feel like its sad beyond crying. I usually just cry when I get really frustrated which luckily, with this role, happens often. Anyway the phrase is "now I am finally seeing that I was the one worth leaving" does that sound sad? Maybe it has to be in context.

I'm looking at my freshman letter from soccer. Something that probably can get me worked up faster than Harrison. That line probably pissed Steve off though it shouldn't have. I'm sad now. Sometimes I think I could be a motivational speaker as a job. But I just don't know what I would motivate people to do. I mean I haven't gone through rehab or had a teen pregnancy or done anything that can really relate to anyone, but sometimes I feel like maybe that's what people need to hear. Yeah I live in an average size house and I have an average size family and I guess im pretty much the norm. But am I? Maybe I'm not and maybe no one really is and that's the beauty of it. Still, its not beauty to me, just unnecessary controversy.

but everything looks perfect from far away...

No comments: