Monday, August 11, 2003

10 bands you've been listening a lot to lately: in no order.
1) yellowcard
2) brand new
3) saves the day
4) alkaline trio
5) bright eyes
6) falloutboy
7) third eye blind
8) modest mouse
9) oar
10) dashboard confessional

//09 things you look forward to:
1) picking up my check
2) taking a shower
3) wearing clean clothes
4) sleepover with courtney
5) getting my contacts in on the first try
6) seeing who i have classes with (lame i know)
7) being nostalgic
8) finishing the joy luck club
9) finishing ap us

//8 things you like to wear:
1) t-shirts
2) r.b.f.
3) flip flops
4) capris
5) skirts
6) jeans
7) my watch
8) soccer shorts

//07 things that annoy you:
1) my brother
2) my mom spilling water on my new cd player
3) my grandparents
4) socks
5) the joy luck club
6) my emotions
7) contacts

//06 things you say most everyday:
1) "whoops"
2) "i'm lame"
3) "oh courtney"
4) "i'm reading"
5) "i feel sick"
6) "i'll drive"

//05 things you do everyday:
1) eat
2) read
3) wait around
4) laugh
5) think too much

//04 people you want to spend more time with:
1) Harrison
2) Ali
3) Mike Giovenco
4) Justin dreyer

//03 movies you could watch over and over again:
1) life as a house
2) twister
3) the princess bride

//02 of your favorite songs at the moment:
1) brand new- the boy who blocked his own shot
2) third eye blind- motorcycle drive-by

//01 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1) mentioning the name is unnecessary

No comments: