Thursday, February 06, 2014

tiny boat with oars, feather oars.

I hate when people talk to me for the sake of conversation just to prove the existence of some supposed friendship that isn't actually there. I don't need you to come up to me and have an awkward conversation about how my break was. You don't know how it was because we don't talk because we aren't friends. And I am totally fine with that. It really doesn't bother me at all. I actually prefer to eliminate all needless bullshit conversation from my day- let's call it a resolution.

I'm sure you are a great person and I'm sure someone would be lucky to have you around and listen to you constantly complain about how shitty your life is. I have my own internal monologue that bitches enough for the both of us. But I'm not going to gossip about our classmates with you or be bullied by you. Because next week I will turn 27. And I just refuse to participate in this.

Also- vet school is where good taste in music goes to die.

Fastidious and unapologetic.

No comments: