Thursday, February 21, 2013

emotional flat tires

I made a pitcher of iced tea. It tastes awful. I refuse to dump it out. I want to go to sleep and get up early and study... aka go to bed and not get up early to study. There is too much information. I just want to eat a donut or 12. I keep thinking I see Atlas out of the corner of my eye and then get sad. At least I finally signed a lease on an apartment that is pet friendly next year so I don't have to sneak my cat around under the cloak of darkness.

I neutered him and it was easy. I wanted to talk about it with Matt but it was too much for him. If someone offered me a job that paid $100,000, I would leave vet school tomorrow. My "calling" is getting drowned out by the deafening sound of my disappearing confidence... woah... Everyone has a price. Mine might actually be less than $100K but I will keep telling myself that its not because there is no job that anyone is going to offer me (especially without me applying for it) that pays near that.

This feeling is normal, right?

I want a brownie.

No comments: