Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Educational Masochism

“This wasn't just plain terrible, this was fancy terrible. This was terrible with raisins in it.”
- Dorothy Parker 

If some clients ran their dog over with a lawn mower and then proceeded to bring the dog to my non-emergency practice (with its heart beating visibly in an open thoracic cavity), the LAST thing I would do is describe the layers of tissue that the blade went into on the way to the dog's heart. ALSO, the dog is just not going to make it, EVEN IF I KNOW ALL THE PLEURAS! Even if I refer it will still die! BECAUSE EVERYTHING DIES!!!!

 LINEA ALBA. LINEA ALBA. LINEA ALBA. I'm going to name my first born LINEA ALBA.

Just another dreamy day in the life of a first year vet student. HUZZAH.

What do morons say next? "#rantover"






"When I look around, I think this is good enough. And I try to laugh at whatever life brings. Because when I look down, I just miss all the good stuff; and when I look up, I just trip over things."
Ani Difranco

No comments: