Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I can be as mean as you but that wouldn't do any good. I don't care anymore about this stupid fight you won't give up. You can continue to talk all the shit you want, it only makes me realize further that i did the right thing. Everyone makes decisions everyday that end up being life-altering. this is one of those decisions. I don't regret anything. I'm done with the stage in my life where i date boys like my dad. My dad is getting over being an asshole and maybe you should too. I don't know why it always turns into a fight. Why you always have to dig down to find some reason to be malicious. What are you trying to prove? Saying you're not who i thought you were would be a lie because I've always known exactly what you are. And finally, in the immaculate words of Snake River Conspiracy, "You've managed to convince yourself but I don't think you can manage me."

No comments: