Wednesday, October 12, 2005

today i studied.

I like Rilo Kiley.

I drank a starbucks double shot and was able to stay awake through history.

I miss soccer. I like to read books. My mom sent me a package and hopefully ill get it tomorrow. Packages on my legs and my arms for you. packages packages packages.

today i dwelled on keiko for at least an hour total if you add all the little comments together. Maybe i should just get over it. What pisses me off is that shes the one who fucked up (literally) and now she doesn't even care about the friendship. like at all. like she has totally moved on completely. and thats a little annoying to me. i considered her my best friend and now what the fuck. whatever. im done with that for the night


In other news: I still cant stand my roommate. and i hate Syracuse just as much as i did the moment i stepped foot on this campus. I'm scared to visit wellesley because i don't want to jynx it. OKay if my roommate wouldn't eat nasty food in my room every god damned day for every goddamned meal maybe things would be different. oh wait no they wouldnt because shes still an idiot.

I need to write to post secret.

No comments: