Sunday, October 10, 2004

Homecoming was fun! yesterday at Ulta i saw Jeanae. I have trouble being my own person after seeing her because she's so much cooler than me and when i see her i want to be like her and not like me. Right now i'm eating a really good nature valley granola bar and i don't want it to end. I watched mean girls last night and i forgot how funny it is. I need to watched saved! too. i bought them both yesterday. or my mom did.

We love our bread, we love our butter. But most of all, we love eachother!!!

Today susan and i are supposed to play girl talk, eat tuna, talk about boys, and have a sleepover. i'll feel dumb if she doesn't want to anymore. haha. I'm in the mood to read, but i don't know which book to start!!!!!!!! i hate that feeling. i've got about 10 choices. i guess i could read Candide.

quote of the day, brought to you in part by regina george:
"Boo, you whore."

No comments: