Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Bush rocked the debates tonight. I feel priviledged to be one of the few republicans in our class of the ignorant the unaware and misinformed.

Hey John Kerry, don't mess with Texas.

"OH MY GOD KAREN, YOU CAN'T JUST ASK PEOPLE WHY THEY'RE WHITE!"-mean girls

In other news, I hate calculus and my life. However, I will hate it more if John Kerry becomes president and we all have socialized medicare and terrible quality of that.

WE NEED TORT REFORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

politics are taking over my life.

"And you broke me like the cigarette that i busted on the day i quit, but now that i've been drinking, i'm out of smokes and i wish that i had it. I woke up to my daily headache and the realization that you are gone. oh my sweet darling happiness, you've been away from me all along."

No comments: