Friday, July 23, 2004

Well my opinion of BU and BC ended up changing. what a shocker. so now i love BC and go figure, BU is too urban. The next trip, which is near the end of august, is visiting GWU, American U(even though steve has already placed a claim on it), Georgetown, UVA and College of William and Mary. Maybe ill like some of them. ill probably like georgetown since i liked bc. oh well this a pathetic blog. i update it like once a month. but i love the blogger layout now so maybe that will change.

As far as my life goes, I'm out of deodorant and i dont want to finish cleaning the house and am therefore not going to. I'm on page 12 of 1984 and i haven't started brave new world. my theory for this is if i start and finish them now, by the time school starts i will have forgotten what they are about. so thats that. I'm sort of hungry but i really want to finish harry potter. i need to do laundry very badly.

And because i feel my life is wasting away, i'm going to start playing golf. because i dont do anything. and i should do something. Also, i have health 6th hour, does anyone else? hahahaha ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: