Tuesday, March 16, 2004

there's something unsettling about this outline for Catcher in the Rye. i guess i'll go to bed and then wake up in the morning and do this outline. finish it. i wonder what prompts people to be mean. i would also like to know how many hours of my life ive spent within a 15 foot radius of courtney. id like to rant about straightedge but i find myself lacking energy and motive. i am looking forward to leaving this godforsaken town that is woodfield. woodfield, the shopping mecca. I wonder when i get to have my "fall" from innocence or if i already had it.

ps. to myself since im the only one who reads this- lauren's theory of the fact that she's supposed to have been born 90 years ago- i have an argument for that. you know those stupid patches that say "nebraska is for lovers" or whatever? well id like to own one that says "chicago is for fatalists" just because it seems right.

No comments: