Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Someday at Christmas

I'm excited for break if for no other reason than to get away from the constant status updating about studying for finals. SHUT UP. we are all studying finals. I really don't understand why you think telling everyone about how many hours you've been studying today is important or worthwhile or relevant to anyone else. I studied today and THEN I TOOK A NAP! oh my god! ill probably fail because I haven't stared aimlessly at my notes for hours on end. Jesus christ. and now I'm updating this instead of studying neuro. and don't even get me started on histo.

Its taking every ounce of self control i have to not go into the kitchen and eat handfuls of apple cinnamon cheerios. that is one of the saddest statements of 2012.

the christmas stockings are as empty as my heart.



grinchy grinch grinch.

No comments: