Sunday, August 05, 2012

2 guys, one cyst.

Matt and my dad popped a boil on top of my head today. I couldn't see but they said it was disgusting. They also said they couldn't get the core out so I have to wait another week for it to re-puss up and then they can try again.

I quit my job on Friday. I started crying when I hugged the boss that I've spent the last 3 years both complaining about and praising. In the end, however, I have no illusions of grandeur regarding the profession I am entering, and I feel more confident about my decision than I would if I had worked anywhere else. He even bought me a really nice stethoscope because I complained that I don't have any money left to buy one.

Matt and I are getting married at Crab Lake. 8/5/2017. seriously. I figure if we make it a decade before getting married, we might actually have a shot at making it until death.

My one year old goldendoodle limps horribly every day. I plan to get a CT scan on her elbow when I get down to school. I hope its something surgical and not something that could cut her life short but a decade. I just keep telling myself that if it were cancer, she would have died by now. How pleasant. This dog is my life. I am going to die at school without her. Its just too bad she loves Axel way more than me. I guess we all just want love from those unwilling to return it. I know she really does love me though... really...

This boil on my head really hurts. Thanks, dad.

No comments: