Monday, May 09, 2011

My impending doom

I finally got up the courage to email my Olaf professors for letters of recommendation. I felt totally stupid about going on and on about my stupid life but I hope they understand. I actually just hope they remember who I am. All this time, I thought I was a pretty memorable person, even if for the wrong reasons, but now I'm not so sure. I can't believe I'm applying in a few months, this is terrifying. I can't believe I have to request transcripts from Olaf, NIU, Syracuse, and Harper and then have them sent to U of I, U of M, Purdue, Kansas State, and Oregon State. Before that, I pretty much have to get a perfect score on the GRE on June 23rd. And before THAT I have to figure out how to get an A in physics and make sure I keep my A in stats. Then I have to celebrate Eric's 21st birthday and hopefully convince him that Gameworks is actually not a cool place to go for any day let alone for your 21st birthday.

No comments: