Friday, May 11, 2007

real women have curves

i can't stop watching nip/tuck. and i am becoming simultaneously obsessed and disgusted with plastic surgery. its such a gruesome process, even moreso than on Dr. 90210. i dont think i would ever get it but i do want to get m hair highlighted/cut with a body wave and to get a massage and facial. this is altering enough and luckily- pain free! i need to get a job so i can afford it though because im pretty sure id have to pay for the facial myself.

i need my hair to have body. i think if i got a perm it would fall out in like a day. my hair is dead dead dead. but soon it will be blonde and dead dead dead. wooo.

get me home. i only have 2 finals next saturday and thats it. tonight i plan to do my math project final and maybe read for my arab paper.

im a tease!

No comments: