Monday, August 16, 2004

I'm begining to despise my background on this thing because i think it misrepresents who i am. Not that there is a particular background out there that could represent who i am. I'm just thinking that maybe pieces of candy is not it. i'm not very candy-like. and i'm definitely not sweet and sugary. maybe im more like artificial sweetner. my heart's been deceitful. (okay that was a no doubt quote). Lately i've been watching the olympics and i guess it goes without saying that ive also been falling in love with michael phelps. I don't care if he only wins 1 gold metal, he's won my heart. I wonder if he would care to know that. Living vicariously through michael phelps however, is not enough for my olympian heart and i crave a gold metal of my own. To achieve this would be quite a feat considering i dont play any sports.

My mouth is covered in cancar sores. but over the last week i wanted to be a vet. and i really wanted to. especially when this little hawk flew into the window of the cabin and i sat with it until it came out of its stupor and back to its senses. It was moving, to say the least. my vetrinary desires we, however, fleeting and i gradually drifted back into the reality of my future place in the corporate world. I hate the commentators of the olympics. They are such bastards. today i read 100 pages of 1984 and finished the book. I really feel like some ice cream right now. Today i sent out 3 part one applications. They included Boston College, Rice, and Cornell. How does one go about becoming an olympian. I'm sick of my life, my priorities, my personality, my hair. If i just got a haircut, all of this would change. haha. Today going into the guidance office was a sick experience for me because it brought me back to reality. I'm going to have to see a lot of people who i'm not really looking forward to seeing. This post is getting drawn out and i need to find a new layout so i guess this is it.

No comments: