Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I'm just listening to the new blink 182. i gotta regret rightnow. i'm feeling this. i am really. i can't wait till the cd comes out because im going to be all over that. turn all the lights down now. my breathing just got too loud. i got yelled at today at play practice because im so negative.

im a bitch.

and i have a huge ZIT on my forehead and its the kind that doesnt pop, it just sits there and hurts. FANTASTIC. oh ha.

by the way, tomorrow, october 8th, is Alexandra Chmiel's 17th birthday. i have yet to get a present but i plan on doing that soon. lol. pretty soon yeah.

ive had long black veil stuck in my head all day. it makes me really depressed. life in general depresses me. my apathetic outlook on life is shadowed by a long black veil itself. i still don't know what color to paint my room

im going to new york with Courtney and my mom on thursday. so that should be cool. life is tough right now. i'm not sure where i'm going. i know who i was, but i still dont know who i am.

No comments: